Hi Everyone! Today is the second day I am spotlighting debuts I have read and reviewed on my blog. In no particular order, below are 10 YA Debuts in different genres. I love being a book blogger because I am often introduced to many books I may not have been aware of, of course following the book community on twitter, instagram, and Goodreads helps too! Don’t shy away from debut authors because they can really surprise you. Keep your mind open and embrace different. I love discovering new authors!
Check out my other themed posts:
Book Titles with “WIFE” I Read
Book Titles with “Girl” I Read
Dogs on the Book Cover I Read
YA Debut I Read – Part 1
YA Debut I Read – Part 3
YA Debut I Read – Part 4
Thriller Debut I Read
- Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman. I rated 5 stars!
2. The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert. I rated it 5 stars!
3. Girl in Snow by Danya Kukafka. I rated it 4 stars!
4. Mirage by Somaiya Daud. I rated it 5 stars!
5. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco. I rated it 5 stars!
6. Beyond A Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake. I rated it 4 stars!
7. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. I rated it 5 stars!
8. It’s Not Like It’s a Secret by Misa Sugiura. I rated it 5 stars!
9. A List of Cages by Robin Roe. I rated it 5 stars!
10. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I rated it 4 stars!
Have you read any of the above books? You must if you haven’t! Watch out for Part 3 tomorrow!