Hi Everyone! Welcome to my series of featuring YA Debuts in different genres! In no particular order of favorites, below are 11 YA Debuts I have read and reviewed on my blog. This part 4 concludes all of my YA reads since I started my blog in July 2014. With this conclusion, my eyes is big and round to know that I have read and reviewed 41 YA debuts on my blog! Woot!! I rated so many 5 stars for these YA Debuts as you can see. So when you next encounter a YA Debut or any Debut, don’t stop to think but READ it! 🙂 If you see my post on Adult Thriller Debut, you will see that I have read and reviewed 13 books.
Most of the books I read are newly published because I review books before or around the time it hits the stores. It’s amazing to know so many people are writing and becoming authors. I started spotlighting Debuts because publishing your first book is like getting your first job. Companies/publishers hesitate because you don’t have experience and your name is unknown. I love being a book blogger because I am able to express how much I love about a book and in this case, showcase first time authors and how amazing their first books are! Please follow the links below to read my reviews.
Check out my other fun posts:
Book Titles with “WIFE” I Read
Book Titles with “Girl” I Read
Dogs on the Book Cover I Read
YA Debut I Read – Part 1
YA Debut I Read – Part 2
YA Debut I Read – Part 3
Thriller Debut I Read
- By a Charm & a Curse by Jaime Questell. I rated it 5 stars!
2. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle. I rated it 5 stars! (Could be classified as middle-grade)
3. Ink and Ashes by Valynne E. Maetani. I rated it 5 stars!
4. Gilded Cage by Vic James. I rated it 5 stars!
5. The Corridor by A.N. Willis. I rated it 4 stars!
6. Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza. I rated it 4 stars!
7. One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus. I rated it 5 stars!
8. Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill. I rated it 3.5 stars!
9. Isla’s Inheritance by Cassandra Page. I rated it 3 stars!
10. William Wenton & the Impossible Puzzle by Bobbie Peers. I rated it 5 stars! (Could be classified as middle-grade)
11. Lies You Never Told Me by Jennifer Donaldson. I rated it 5 stars!
Have you read any of the above books? You must if you haven’t! That’s all for now 🙂 I hope my posts introduce you to read some debuts!