How’s your November? Mine’s great! This month, I’m so lucky to have the opportunity to read new books that won’t be available until January 2020 and after. Above, you will see my stack of books that goes as far as February 2020! Please see below for links to my reviews.
1. How to Speak Boy by Tiana Smith. I rated 5 stars! Available 1/7/2020.
2. The Look-Alike by Erica Spindler. I rated it 4 stars! Available 1/28/2020.
3. Miss You, Love You, Hate You, Bye by Abby Sher. Available 2/18/2020. I may try reading again next month.
4. Day Zero by Kelly DeVos. I rated 4 stars! Already published.
5. Quidditch Through the Ages by J.K. Rowling. I DNF’ed. Already published.
6. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. I rated 5 stars! Already published.
7. Make Your Own Beauty Masks. I rated 5 stars! Already published.
8. Follow Me by Kathleen Barber. I rated 4 stars! Available 2/25/2020.
9. Rancher’s Wild Secret by Maisey Yates. I rated 4 stars! Already published.
Happy Reading Everyone! I hope you will meet your 2019 reading challenge by end of December!! I’m about 20 books away so I’m starting to cheat by reading 9 picture books this month for my daughter 😊.