Happy first day of June! I hope you are making the most out of your time. I know I am. I have been home full-time since the second week of April and have been able to read and review more books. I love this opportunity. I am now nearly 8 months pregnant and the baby will come out soon so I am taking advantage of all the time I have to read and review more. I read 7 books in April and 11 books in May = a total whopping 18 books in 2 months. That’s my highest record ever!
I also have had the opportunity to watch all 5 seasons of The 100 on Netflix. The season I loved the most was with Lexa because she’s pretty hehe.. and the last season because they go back into space. I can’t wait for season 6. Some seasons were too brutal for me with all the bloodshed and lack of lighting that I didn’t enjoyed too much. I also enjoyed a documentary on Minimalists. I hoard too much of everything and this documentary inspired me to think twice before buying more. So far, it helped, I have only buy for my son to prepare for next school year instead of buying for myself.
- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing. I rated it 4.5 stars!
2. Campaign Widows by Aimee Agresti. I rated it 3 stars!
3. The Travelling Cat Chronicles by Hiro Arikawa. I rated it 5 stars!
4. Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly. I rated it 5 stars!
5. All of Us With Wings by Michelle Ruiz Keil. I rated it 3.5 stars!
6. Thirteen by Steve Cavanagh. I rated it 5 stars!
7. Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan. I rated it 4 stars!
8. The Night Before by Wendy Walker. I rated it 5 stars!
9. A Stranger on the Beach by Michelle Campbell. I rated it 5 stars!
10. Again, but Better by Christine Riccio. I rated it 3 stars! (Though I DNF)
11. Birthday by Meredith Russo. I rated it 5 stars!
12. How Not to Die Alone by Richard Roper. I rated it 5 stars!
13. Naturally Tan by Tan France. I rated it 5 stars!
14. All the Wrong Places by Joy Fielding. I rated it 4.5 stars!
15. The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg. I rated it 5 stars!
16. The Story Web by Megan Frazer Blakemore. I rated it 5 stars!
17. The Girl in Red by Christine Henry. I rated it 5 stars!
18. A Mouse Called Julian by Joe Todd-Stanton. I rated it 5 stars!
Definitely feels great to have read and reviewed many books in two months 🙂 I have since cancelled my Netflix subscription so that I can have more time to read. I really want to read Game of Thrones and start watching the shows. Maybe I could plan on it toward the end of this year.
I hope you all have a good reading month in June! How was your previous month’s wrap-up?