Hi Everyone! On today’s post, I am taking a break from young adults to spotlight Debut Adult Thrillers. In no particular order of favorites, below are 13 adult debut thrillers that I have read and reviewed on my blog. If you can tell, all of these titles are fairly new and recently published to one that hasn’t even hit the stores yet. They are excellent debuts to watch out for. Please don’t hesitate to invest your time on debut authors.
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. I rated it 5 stars!
2. Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris. I rated it 4.5 stars!
3. The French Girl by Lexie Elliott. I rated it 4 stars!
4. Good Me, Bad Me by Ali Land. I rated it 5 stars!
5. The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine. I rated it 4 stars!
6. Incarnate by Josh Stolberg. I rated it 4.5 stars!
7. My Husband’s Wife by Jane Corry. I rated it 5 stars!
8. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn. I rated it 4 stars!
9. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen. I rated it 4.5 stars!
10. The House Swap by Rebecca Fleet. I rated it 4 stars!
11. Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage. I rated it 5 stars!
12. Warning Light by David Ricciardi. I rated it 4 stars!
13. The Vanishing Season by Joanna Chaffhausen. I rated it 5 stars!
Have you read any of the above books? You must if you haven’t!