Hi Everyone! It’s time to wrap up February! This month I read and reviewed 11 books (5 kids books and 6 regular). I am so happy and blessed to have read many great books! As you can see my numerous 5 stars below! 🙂 Please follow the link to read my reviews.
Toward the end of this month I have developed some health issues (Vertigo and others). I wonder if it’s related to reading on the iPhone even though my doctor said it’s not. I thought to take a break from reading but I feel empty without it. I may read less next month and rest more. No promise if I can stick to the plan..
1) Sashi and the Puppy Mill Girl by Linda Greiner. I rated it 5 stars!
2) I See You by Clare Mackintosh. I rated it 5 stars!
3) Honey Girl: The Hawaiian Monk Seal by Jeanne Walker Harvey. I rated it 5 stars!
4) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Group Buddy Read by J. K. Rowling. I rated it 5 stars!
5) Vivian and the Legend of the Hoodoos by Terry Catasús Jennings. I rated it 5 stars!
6) Corruption by Jessica Shirvington. I rated it 5 stars!
7) Otis the Owl by Mary Holland. I rated it 5 stars!
8) The Leaf Reader by Emily Arsenault. I rated it 5 stars!
9) The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli. I rated it 5 stars!
10) A True Princess of Hawaii by Beth Greenway. I rated it 4.5 stars!
11) Everything You Want Me To Be by Mindy Mejia. I rated 4.5 stars!
This month I have trouble reading The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco. I saw many DNFs on Goodreads so there’s no motivation to read further. How was your February? I hope it’s good!!