Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I didn’t have the best this month, but surprisingly, I have read and reviewed many books! The most all year long. I was sick (cough & congested) twice this December. I went to the doctor and filled myself up with antibiotics and cough syrups. I slept a lot but felt tired a lot. Cheers to good health in the new year!! Wishing you all the best in 2017. I read & reviewed 33 books in 2015 and 53 books in 2016. My 2017 reading challenge is to read & review 50 regular books and 50 children’s books. I haven’t decided if I will review 50 children’s books on my blog, but for sure, you can find my reviews of them on Goodreads.
Here are books I have read & reviewed in December 2016
1) Ginger and Moe and the Incredible Coincidence by Linda DeFruscio-Robinson. I rated 4.5 stars!
2) The Glaciers are Melting! by Donna Love. I rated 4 stars!
3) A Warm Winter Tail by Carrie A. Pearson. I rated 5 stars!
4) The Hungriest Mouth in the Sea by Peter Walters. I rated 5 stars!
YOUNG ADULT BOOKS:
1) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo – Buddy Read with Klara @ Ribbon Reviews. I rated 4.5 stars!
2) Hunted by Meagan Spooner – Buddy Read with Sam @ One Bookish Girl. I rated 5 stars!
3) Roseblood by A.G. Howard – Buddy Read with Irena @ Book Dust Magic. I rated 3 stars!
4) Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill – Buddy Read with Stephanie at TeacherofYA. I rated 3.5 stars!
5) A List of Cages by Robin Roe – Buddy Read with Irena at Book Dust Magic. I rated 5 stars!
6) A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I rated 4 stars!
7) The Color of Cold and Ice by J. Schlenker. I rated 4 stars!
Definitely a good reading month. I realized I have read more this month is due to the buddy reads I have scheduled. Cheers to more Buddy Reads in 2017!!
How did you finish the year with?