Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great November. My November is great! Although, I do feel bad that I didn’t get to read any books requested by the individual authors, I still feel accomplished to have removed these books from my TBR list! You all should know that I don’t get paid for reading and reviewing books. I do because I love it and I tried not to give myself too much pressure. You should too! I think pressure causes reading slump as well as after a good book haha..
I am having 4 Buddy Reads set up for December and I am super duper excited!
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner with Sam @ One Bookish Girl
- Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill with Stephanie @ Teacher of YA
- A List of Cages by Robin Roe with Irena @ Book Dust Magic
- Melody’s Key by Dallas Coryell with Beth @ Betwixt-these-pages
Here are the books I have read and reviewed in November:
- The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh – Buddy Read with Lia @ Lost in a Story. I rated it 4 stars!
2. Tow-Truck Pluck by Annie M.G. Schmidt. I rated it 5 stars!
3. Gilded Cage by Vic James. I rated it 5 stars!
4. The Fir Tree by Hans Christian Andersen. I rated it 4 stars!
5. The Whizbang Machine by Danielle A. Vann. I rated it 4.5 stars!
6. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg and Ghostwriter Siobhan Curham. Buddy Read with B @ IceBreaker694. I rated it 5 stars!
My Blogging Achievement: Thank you so much everyone for following me. I’m honored to have your support. I will try my best to support your blog as you support mine. I know the number truly doesn’t count when I don’t have interaction with you. That’s why I love these buddy reads because I love the interactions I have with you! I also love it when you reply my comments as much as when you take the time to comment my posts. Thank you! 🙂