Hi Everyone! It’s that time of the month where I get to round up how many books I have read the previous month! And YAY! I think I have kept my average each month so far! I didn’t read as many ARCs as I had planned because these books got so much hype that I pushed them up my TBR list. I just had to know how it is! 🙂 As always, the link will lead you to my reviews of the book!
I am having 3 Buddy Reads set up for next month and I am super duper excited!
1) The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh with Megan @ Bookslayer Reads and Lia @ Lost In A Story
2) Gilded Cage by Vic James with Stephanie @ TeacherofYA
3) Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo with Klara @ Ribbon Reviews
Here are the books I have read and reviewed in October:
1) An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (book 1). Excellent Read. I rated it 5 stars!
2) All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. A Great Read that reminds you of little things you can do to feel happy. I rated it 4.5 stars!
3) Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. An okay read for me. I rated 3 stars.
4) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (book 1). A Fun Read! I rated it 4.5 stars!
5) Disruption by Jessica Shirvington (book 1). Most Awesome Read! I rated it 5 stars! eARC.
6) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne. It was an okay read. I rated it 3.5 stars!
7) Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (book 1). A Great Read! I rated it 4.5 stars! I also learn how to keep my money safe from thieves! haha..
My Award Nominations:
Tags & Others:
I hope your month was great! Did you read any book that I read?