Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. BookBox by Kat has nominated me for the Liebster Award and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Kat. I appreciate that very much!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer
1. What is your favorite book? Why?
Harry Potter series. I want to live in that world.
2. Who is your favorite book character and why?
Hermione: she’s smart has a quick tongue.
3. Do you have an OTP (one true pairing), if so, who?
Need to think on this one.
4. Have you ever tried giving a book one star? How did it feel?
No. I could never completely read those books and I don’t feel comfortable to give bad ratings. I just toss it aside and don’t read/review.
5. How important is the cover of the book to you?
I like pretty and awesome looking covers. I will only pick up a book to read with ugly cover if there’s a lot of rave that the book is a good read.
6. If you weren’t a person what would you like to be?
Need to think on this one.
7. Can you listen to music while reading? If so, which song?
I can’t. I need a quiet space so that I can get lost into my reading.
8. What is your favorite and least favorite color?
I like pink. I have a love/hate relationship with black. Black clothes are professional for work but they are a magnet for little white lint.
9. What is your favorite book that turned to a movie? Did you like the movie as well?
Harry Potter and YES!
10. Do you crack the spine of the book or not?
No. I try to keep it as new as I can. Pretty covers will not look so pretty when cracked.. hehe
11. How long does it take you to read a 400-page book?
Two weeks I think.. because other than a busy life with work & family, I also read slow and like to re-read passages that are interesting/funny.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- 1) I love to eat chocolates.
- 2) I haven’t read many books in my collection yet.
- 3) My most favorite books are in my nightstand drawer.
- 4) I read during lunch time at work.
- 5) I like to visit bookstores, used and new.
- 6) I don’t read blurbs/synopsis.
- 7) I browse through other blogs for books to add to my TBR list.
- 8) I wear this jade bracelet for more than 10 years.
- 9) I like big purse so a book can fit in it.
- 10) I like real books more than ebook.
- 11) I hoard clothes.
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS:
- Have you ever been to a book release/signing/tour?
- How do you decide what book to read?
- Real book or ebook?
- How many books do you plan to read in 2016?
- Where do you keep your book collections?
- Do you read before sleep?
- Which book made into movies is your favorite?
- Do you read before watch movies or vice versa?
- Do you get your friends to read?
- What else do you like besides reading?
- First place to visit when you travel?
Really looking forward to reading your answers! 🙂 Please link your post down below.